Not many companies can say women truly manage more than half of their staff. Between on VP of technology, Bree Benesh, and our VP of client services, Susan Steele, they manage over 65% of our team. And, we are pretty confident saying they are the ones who keep the wheels turning for all our client projects.
So we couldn’t let Women’s History Month pass without picking their brain on a few topics-all related to women in the workplace. We also asked them for advice for other women aspiring to get to leadership positions.
So if you’re looking for inspiration to keep on pushing your career to the next level, or even if you just want to learn more about the women at Taoti, look no further. In the two short videos below, Bree and Susan tell you everything you need to hear by responding to these 5 questions:
- How would you say having women in leadership roles impacts the workplace?
- What advice would you give to other women who aspire to get into leadership roles in the corporate sector?
- What are some of the challenges women still face in the workplace today?
- Tell me about a woman who has made an impact on your career to help you succeed?
- If you had to describe women at Taoti in one word, what would it be?